Friday, January 27, 2012

I Just Can't Get Enough...Oh and Weign-in Results!

And here it is folks.... -2.9lbs PRAISE THE LORD!!! Last week was a really off week for me and I wasn't sure at some point if I was going to recover. I really doubted myself, but I am so thankful that the Lord really provided the encouragement last week and this week. He reminded me that this isn't just for me, It's for HIM. I've completely allowed some horrible things in my body. And it's something that I am not proud of. I've allowed the enemy to really attack me and made me believe I could never  finish or complete something, but now I am on Week 8. Even though I am a week behind, I am still going to finish it and not give up. I want this. I can't get enough of it. The rush of running, the feeling I get went I come back, the feeling I get when the rain is hitting my face, the feeling I get when I'm so tired, but the Lord whispers to me..."Don't give up." I'm going to honor Him through this journey...through everything. Because He's worthy of it all. I am so thrilled to share the joys and trials of this journey with you and we are just at the beginning. 

Week 8 begins with a 5 minute walking warm-up and than a 28 minute run and than a 5 minute cool down
Day 2-5 minute warm up
          29 minute run
           5 minute cool down

Day 3- LAST RUN!!!
            5 minute warm up
          30 minute run
            5 minute cool down


I just love this program. Because the beginning of it, I was running intervals measured in seconds and now I am running close to 30 minutes straight...A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT for me! And like I stated in one of my post I'll be starting the Bridge to 10K after this 5K is complete. I'm so excited about this. 


As I close I just prayer that whatever you are facing today, you don't have to go at it alone. There is someone who cares so deeply about you that our human minds can't comprehend it. I pray that He provides for your every need and He will. Blessings to you all this week. I'll write more on Friday of next week...love you all and mahalo!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment