Sunday, January 1, 2012

So, what are you waiting for?

Just came back from my run! PTL! It felt awesome! My walking time when down and my running stayed about the same as well as the distance. So, now I know I have found a pace where I can consistently run at. Hopefully by April I will be prepared to run the 1/2 but I guess at this point its run the 1/2 or bust. I don't really have a choice. This is ultimately a goal I really want to achieve as well as losing the weight throughout the year.

This year has just started...I have about 365 days left to achieve my goal. My ultimate weight loss goal is to be at 135lbs by Dec. 31st. Is it possible...yes. Will there be struggles...you betcha. What do I have to lose? Nothing. I know God is pulling me closer to Him each day. Every run, He's giving me the wisdom, strength, guidance, and encouragement. His Word is the food that I need to overcome anything that this year has for me. I'm going to keep trusting in Him and keep seeking Him. 


"When you take that first step...know he won't let you go." - Britt Nichole

So, walk on.....What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment